Foundation Wailer F106 C2 Skis - 2020
The Foundation 106 is a ski to get excited about. Foundation’s novel bamboo design has taken the overall feel of damping and solidity to new levels. The F106 benefits from a refined rocker line and Chassis-inspired sidecut, which provides instant engagement and a smooth turn finish. Both attributes accent the hypnotic feel of a flex profile that bends around your boot, drawing you directly into deeper, more playful arcs across a wide range of terrain and snow.
- Foundation is a completely reimagined and rebuilt construction category that represents a futuristic approach to ski design. Every model in the Foundation series shares DPS Chassis DNA shaping that yields design and performance consistency from shape-to-shape and length-to-length. Foundation employs the absolute best-in-class components from start-to-finish, with top-notch durability. On-snow feel is a wonderful blend of power and dampness that is readily accesssible to a wide range of skier profiles.
- Unidirectional carbon inlays
- Bi-phase bamboo + poplar core
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 edges
- High graphite World Cup race bases
- Ultra-durable textured polyamide top sheets
- UHMW sidewalls
- Triaxial fiberglass
|168 cm||133 / 106 / 122||18 m||1780 g|
|178 cm||133 / 106 / 122||18 m||1950 g|
|185 cm||137 / 106 / 125||18 m||2025 g|