Foundation Yvette F100 RP Skis - Women's 2020
For many lighter women, 100mm underfoot is enough to achieve great planning performance and buoyancy in deeper snow. Conversely, 100mm underfoot is also narrow enough to bite in firmer snow conditions, making the Yvette 100 RP an extremely versatile all-around choice. This quintessential RP with a 15m radius and shorter effective edge promotes performance that is characteristically both forgiving to pivot and slide, yet powerful and reactive when locked into a carve.
- Foundation is a completely reimagined and rebuilt construction category that represents a futuristic approach to ski design. Every model in the Foundation series shares DPS Chassis DNA shaping that yields design and performance consistency from shape-to-shape and length-to-length. Foundation employs the absolute best-in-class components from start-to-finish, with top-notch durability. On-snow feel is a wonderful blend of power and dampness that is readily accesssible to a wide range of skier profiles.
- Unidirectional carbon inlays
- Bi-phase bamboo + poplar core
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 edges
- High graphite World Cup race bases
- Ultra-durable textured polyamide top sheets
- UHMW sidewalls
- Triaxial fiberglass
|153cm||129 / 100 / 114||15 m|
|163 cm||130 / 100 / 115||15 m|
|171 cm||131 / 100 / 116||15 m|