Foundation Yvette F112 RP Skis - Women's 2020
The Foundation Yvette 112 RP draws direct inspiration from the original and classic RP. Powder in the morning, crud in the afternoon, and carved groomed arcs down for après. The ‘RP’ name highlights the legendary shaping style characterized by a 15m sidecut and deep rockers. It has the versatility for complete control and g-force generation on hard pack, while cradling the rider into a world of smile-inducing powder planing performance. The Yvette 112 RP consistently and playfully delivers ultimate powder versatility, with ultimate ease-of-use, in varying conditions.
- Foundation is a completely reimagined and rebuilt construction category that represents a futuristic approach to ski design. Every model in the Foundation series shares DPS Chassis DNA shaping that yields design and performance consistency from shape-to-shape and length-to-length. Foundation employs the absolute best-in-class components from start-to-finish, with top-notch durability. On-snow feel is a wonderful blend of power and dampness that is readily accesssible to a wide range of skier profiles.
- Unidirectional carbon inlays
- Bi-phase bamboo + poplar core
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 edges
- High graphite World Cup race bases
- Ultra-durable textured polyamide top sheets
- UHMW sidewalls
- Triaxial fiberglass
|168 cm||139 / 112 / 124||15 m||1840 g|
|178 cm||140 / 112 / 125||15 m||1980 g|