Foundation Zelda F106 C2 Skis - Women's 2020
The Chassis platform makes edge-to-edge transfers so predictable, intuitive, and smooth that the Foundation Zelda 106 is a joy to ski in all conditions. Take her everywhere from soft moguls, trees, and high alpine couloirs—she’ll perform. The combination of user-friendliness coupled with a predictably stable bamboo platform underfoot has never been so strongly demonstrated in the women’s ski category.
- Foundation is a completely reimagined and rebuilt construction category that represents a futuristic approach to ski design. Every model in the Foundation series shares DPS Chassis DNA shaping that yields design and performance consistency from shape-to-shape and length-to-length. Foundation employs the absolute best-in-class components from start-to-finish, with top-notch durability. On-snow feel is a wonderful blend of power and dampness that is readily accesssible to a wide range of skier profiles.
- Unidirectional carbon inlays
- Bi-phase bamboo + poplar core
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 edges
- High graphite World Cup race bases
- Ultra-durable textured polyamide top sheets
- UHMW sidewalls
- Triaxial fiberglass
|158 cm||130 / 106 / 120||18 m||1625 g|
|168 cm||133 / 106 / 122||18 m||1780 g|
|178 cm||133 / 106 / 122||18 m||1950 g|