You have no items to compare.
Fifty Snowboard Bindings 2017
Revolutionizing the market for 10 years, the Fifty leads the market with a price and quality you can’t find anywhere else. Great style matches perfectly with every boot and board, this binding won’t ever let you down.
- Delta Light Baseplate: Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon, the ultra-light weight Delta Light baseplate was designed to enhance response and board feel. The weight on this baseplate was dramatically reduced by removing heavy plastic and replacing it with an EVA dampening pad. The Delta Light has an all new contact pad placed directly on the board to better dampen impacts, and take riding to a whole new level. A versatile, all-terrain performance baseplate that’s fully customizable for superior fit.
- Natural Cant: Customize your riding stance with the Natural Cant, while maintaining natural riding position. Featuring the low density cushioning of the Rebound heel absorber to reduce the transference of vibrations and reduce the pounding in landings.
- Light Frame Highback: The Light Frame family of highbacks maintains the same benefits of a full frame highback without the added weight. It’s a perfect mix of torsional flexibility and response by giving you more lateral movement while allowing a progressive response in all movement paths. This guarantees greater control over your board with a comfortable and forgiving feel without compromising support.
- Premium MFC: The Premium MFC combines comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding allow for extra flex and cohesion with the boot and binding interface.
- Toe Glove: This revolutionary urethane strap ensures perfect fit over the toe of the boot. Its two flexible wings go around the toes, automatically forming a gapless bond between strap and boot, which keeps them secure in the binding. They can also be positioned in their original mode across the front of the toes.
- MG 12: The MG 12 is the quickest, and most efficient ratchet in the market, lauded for its ability to slide five ladder steps every crank and its ergonomic shape to fasten the ratcheting and releasing operations. Drake reduced the weight by 25% using Magnesium instead of aluminum and added even more precision with the new metal button release.
- Classic Mounting Discs: The Classic Drake disc mounts on 4-hole and 3-hole patterns without a hassle. Don’t waste time looking for ways to rig a custom stance. The classic gives you the option to personalize your Drake binding setup with any board.