Hoji PU Alpine Touring Ski Boots 2020
The HOJI PU is a new member to the HOJI family. Just like the HOJI PRO TOUR, the HOJI PU boasts not only the Dynafit-patented Speed Nose and Master Step inserts, but also a 3-buckle system. The significant difference is in the closure system. The HOJI PU is equipped with what the HOJI Single Lock System. That means the strap is not connected to the rear lever and thus must be latched separately to switch to downhill mode. An additional difference is in the materials: The HOJI PU is approximately 100g heavier than the HOJI PRO TOUR and has a slightly lower flex of 110. The last width is 103.5mm. The HOJI PU is compatible with the Cramp-in crampons.
- BOOT-BINDING SYSTEM: Master Step
- CUFF ROTATION: 55 °
- FORWARD LEAN: 11° + Release for Walking
- FLEX: 110
- WEIGHT: 1550 gr
- LINER: Custom Ready
- CLOSURE SYSTEM: HOJI Single lock
- BOOT SOLE: Formula Pomoca Climb
- Binding Compatibility: Tech only, Conventional Tech toe and heel pin fittings.
- BOOT SHELL: PU
- BOOT SPOILER: PU
- BOOT CUFF: PU
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years