ST Rotation 12 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings 2020
Further development of Radical 2.0 with rotation toe piece for TÜV certified safety, aluminium parts and hub centering for easy step-in. It offers the highest possible entry comfort with its new, integrated centering system. The ST Rotation 12 has a DIN release high value of 12 allowing heavier more advanced skiers to push the limits with greater confidence.
- Bayonet Lock
- Easy Lock Brake System
- Forward Pressure 10 mm - Heel is set with no gap; spring-loaded base has 10 mm of rearward travel to accommodate ski flex.
- Hub Centering
- Step In Side Towers
- Rotation Toe Piece: Pivoting toe piece for optimum combating of pre-release following sudden impacts
- Adjustable Length: +/- 22.5 mm
- Material: Carbon Reinforced, Chromoly, Forged Aluminium, High Tech Synthetic, Stainless steel
- Release Rating: 5-12
- Boot Compatibility: Tech
- Claimed Weight: 625 grams (90mm)