You have no items to compare.
Mid Swift 2-Piece Paddle
The Mid Swift is Eddyline's most popular blade size and an excellent choice for most touring kayakers. The Mid Swift delivers plenty of pull and control in rough water conditions, yet it is quite well behaved when the wind blasts against it. Eddyline considers this to be the ideal paddle for extended paddling in varied and changeable conditions and the only paddle many kayakers will ever need.
- Touring paddle for most paddlers and most conditions.
- Carbon straight shaft with mellow oval shape
- Standard three-hole push-button 45° 0° -45° feathering.
- Fiberglass blade
- Blade Dimensions: 18" × 6.5"
- Surface Area: 100 sq. in.