You have no items to compare.
Ohm Assisted Braking Device
Great for indoor and outdoor use, the Edelrid Ohm Assisted Braking device increases the amount of rope friction so that a lighter-weight belayer can hold a heavier lead climber without difficulty.
- Ohm is attached at the first bolt in the safety chain
- The Ohm makes it easier for a belayer to hold a fall and limits how high he or she is pulled off the ground; this can help reduce the distance a lead climber falls
- Lowering a heavier climber is also easier to control
- No additional friction can be detected when pulling up slack to clip
- Recommended weight difference (lead climber > belayer): 25 - 85 lbs.; minimum belayer weight 85 lbs.
Suitable For Belaying: Yes
Fits Rope Sizes: 8.9 - 11 millimeters
Weight: 360 grams