You have no items to compare.
Spire Camp Stove
Gourmet cooking at your campsite is a reality. Dial in the perfect flame to cook pancakes just right, or blast the BTU's for high heat & a quick boil. When it's time to expand your kitchen, utilize the patent-pending JetLink™ accessory port to attach the Luna accessory burner, or another Eureka! stove, and whip up a full feast for your family and friends - all from a single fuel source.
- Powered by Jetboil® - engineered by the same creative and technical team who revolutionized the backcountry cooking experience
- Push button ignition for easy lighting - an ergonomic hand hold on the underside of the stove provides a leverage point, you won’t push this stove across the table as you’re lighting it
- Each high-output burner delivers 10,000 BTUs of cooking power to meet all the needs of campsite cooking
- The Spire burners are spaced so you can use 8” and 10” pots side-by-side
- Removable top grate allows for easy cleaning of the stainless steel drip tray
- A windscreen on each side protects your flame for consistent output
- Rugged bumpers on each corner protect the stove against bumps and nonslip rubber feet prevent the stove from sliding on slick surfaces
- Stoves can be daisy chained from one to another for the ultimate camp kitchen!
- Chassis, lid and windscreens are durable steel; the cooking grate is nickel plated steel
Fuel Type: Propane
Ignition Type: Push Button
Power Per Burner: 10000 BTU/h
Length: 19 in
Width: 13 in
Height: 5 in
Minimum Weight: 11 lb
Burner Spacing: 9 in