You have no items to compare.
Kid's Venga Climbing Shoes
The Venga unisex kid's shoe designed by an experienced youth coach who knows what parents and kids want and need. It is easy to put on and has comfortable fit from toe to heel without pressure points. Using a single pull adjustable with double D-ring and hook and loop closure system, one can adjust the length of the shoe and forefoot volume easily. The size adjust-ability is great for parents and kids in extending the life of the shoe for growing kids. The has a breathable and durable polyester mesh upper with Agion® Antimicrobial linings for lightness and odor control. The Venga has an appropriate performance level for a youth beginner to intermediate level because it functions like a real climbing shoe and the right aesthetics for the modern kid who doesn't want a shoe like a child.
- Vegan Friendly Synthetic - Breathable Polyester Mesh Upper.
- Single Pull Adjustable Strap System - Provides comfortable adjustment of length and volume of shoe.
- Full Length Midsole and Outsole - For maximum support and comfort.
- Molded VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- Upper - Mesh (Polyester)
- Liner - AGION® Anti-Microbial Mesh
- Midsole - 0.6mm Sensitive Full-Length
- Outsole - 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Rand - VTR (thicker front toe area)
Weight: 4.2oz Per Shoe (size 2 US Kid's)
Profile: Low Volume, Asymmetric