You have no items to compare.
Women's Elektra Climbing Shoes
The Elektra climbing shoes are ideal for all climbers, and perform well at the gym and on the rock. Updated for 2017, these shoes have a new high quality material and are treated with anti-microbial to eliminate odor.
- Made for the woman with a low-volume foot.
- Exceptional, plush slipper-like comfort.
- Perforated synthetic leather uppers.
- Breathable mesh tongue.
- Dual hook-and-loop straps allow for a snug, secure fit.
- VTR rand at the toe area.
- MX-P: 1 mm sensitive half-length midsole.
- 2.4 mm TRAX high friction rubber outsole.
- Weight: 6.8oz Per Shoe (Size 7 US Women's)
- Color: Jade Seapine
- Profile: LV Asymmetric
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratech VX)
- Liner: Agion® Antimicrobial Treated Mesh
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.4mm Sensitive Full-Length
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Rand: VTR (Thicker Front Toe Area)