You have no items to compare.
Camp Slippers are designed for use in a a tent or shuffling around a wildnerness hut after a long day in ski or mountaineering boots. They are are warm enough for winter camping trips and dry quickly should the snow be a bit wet. But make no mistake about it, these are great slippers for shuffling your way to the kitchen at home for that first cup of coffee every day of the week, right on through the winter.
- Slip-proof sole
- Synthetic upper insulation - quick drying and warm
- Foam footbed - cushioning and insulation
- Super compact and lightweight slipper style design
- Fabric / Filling: 30D texped nylon, recycled polyester
- Exped Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 114 grams (4 oz) @ Small,134 grams (4.7 oz) @ Medium, 155 grams (5.4 oz) @ Large
- Small Size: Men's 5 - 6.5, Women's 6 - 7.5
- Medium Size: Men's 7 - 10, Women's 8 - 11
- Large Size: Men's 10.5, Women's 11.5 - 13