You have no items to compare.
Candide 3.0 Skis 2019
Spend your mornings laying down first tracks then your afternoons airing natural hits and crushing steep freeride lines? The CT 3.0 has a versatile 108mm waist that floats with ease in the deep snow but is also manageable and responsive in choppy and harder conditions. Designed with Candide, the freestyle-inspired shape with a tapered sidecut makes the ski easy to press and wash out when you want to jib, but also holds a strong edge when you ask more from it at high speeds. The updated hybrid core keeps the weight down but adds extra durability and life while the titanal plate underfoot makes sure you can rely on your bindings to hold when you demand the most of them. This is the perfect one ski quiver for the rider who is always on the lookout for fresh goods and needs a lightweight, versatile ski to rip up the whole mountain.
- Lengths (cm): 162, 169, 176, 182, 186, 192, 204
- Dimensions: 135 / 108 / 130
- Turn Radius: 20 meters @ 182 cm
- Profile: Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Construction: Sandwich, Full sidewall with MicroCap, Titanal Binding Plate
- Core: Wood
- Base: Sintered
- Tail: Twin with slight taper
- Binding Included: No
- Claimed Weight: 1860 grams per ski @ 182 cm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years