You have no items to compare.
Supertonic Skis - Women's 2016
Tired of waiting for the guys to keep up? Leave ‘em at home. The Supertonic is 107mm underfoot with generous sidecut and a smooth rocker profile making it easy to carve on piste and aiding float in the soft snow. A balsa/flax hybrid core makes them super lightweight, and with lengths up to 182cm lets you rip up big lines and untracked powder with confidence.
- Sandwich Construction: Used on most of Faction's skis. A traditional manufacturing method that provides strength, durability, good grip, and edge hold. Rubber is used to dampen vibration and bond the base layers to the core.
- Balsa Core: Balsa is an exceptionally light hardwood. Laminated vertically together divided by strips of woven flax (also known as linseed), to provide additional torsional and compressive strength. New D250 series cores for 15/16 are even stronger than 14/15.
- 1.8mm Edges: Used on 99% of Faction's skis, the 1.8mm hardened steel edges are strong and dependable.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement: Fiberglass is used in two different formats to aid the compressional strength of the core and ensure long-lasting pop.
- Gloss Topsheet: Thicker and harder than Faction's 14/15 topsheets, ICP8210 has a natural high-gloss finish which avoids the need for lacquer and helps the ski look better for longer. Better for the workers in the factory and better for the environment. A small but highly impactful change.
- Die-Cut PTEX 4000: Used on most of Faction's skis. Sintered PTEX 4000 base material is more porous and holds wax better than PTEX 2000.
Dimensions (Tip x Waist x Tail) mm: [158- 142x107x131] [164- 142x107x131] [174- 142x107x131]
Turn Radius: Medium
Construction: Sandwich Construction
Core: Balsa D250 Core – Balsa is an exceptionally light hardwood
Base: Die-Cut PTEX 4000
Tail: Full Twin Tip
Binding Included: No
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years