You have no items to compare.
Fibre Crown EF NIS XC Skis
Vario Crown model for newcomers and advanced skiers who are in search of a reliable companion. Thanks to the forgiving kick action, the new Efficient Forward technology offers the basis for an easy-going skiing experience, even if the skier's own technique has not reached world champion level yet.
**Bindings sold separately
- Efficient Forward: This technology fills both beginners and advanced recreational skiers with enthusiasm, thanks to a forgiving kick action and a completely new, carefree skiing experience. And the new construction also saves up to 200 grams in weight. What more could a skier ask for?
- Ultra Tuning: Unrestricted gliding. Offset base structure makes the ski fast and suitable for all uses.
- Rental Tail Protector: Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental.
- Power Layer: 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibers and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction.
- Air Channel Basalite: Fiberglass / wood core with integrated air channels to save up to 250 g in weight compared to pure wood cores. A further 40 g lighter with volcanic basalt fibers.
- Vario Crown: The new generation of Crown technology: a combination of Single, Double and Gliding Crown for efficient power transfer and optimum gliding properties.
Profile: Double Camber
Core: Fiberglass, Wood
Base: Waxless, Offset
Binding Included: No, NIS integrated plate
Claimed Weight: 1,390 grams @ 194