You have no items to compare.
Orbiter NIS XC Skis
A ski for skiers who like to push their own limits and attach importance to high-performance equipment in winter, too. The very athletic, narrow-shaped model with Vario Crown for efficient power transfer and optimum gliding offers perfect attributes for big sporting achievements!
The new generation of Crown technology: Vario Crown ensures a powerful kick action and maximum smoothness when gliding. The optimum tuning of the climbing and gliding system elements is the secret. Icing up and waxing are unheard of for Vario Crown.
- Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Two-part interface for screw-free binding mounting on the ski enables individual fine-tuning by sliding the binding forward for more grip and backwards to improve glide.
- Widened section in the climbing system zone enhances climbing performance and provides optimum stability for classic style skiing.
- Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfill the durability requirements of ski rental.
- 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibers and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction.
- Combination of Air Core material and extremely lightweight wood with air channels for efficient weight saving. Basalt fibers for perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
- The new generation of Crown technology: a combination of Single, Double and Gliding Crown for efficient power transfer and optimum gliding properties.
- Dimensions: 43-48-43
- Core: Wood, Air Core Basalite
- Grip: Vario Crown
- Metal Edge: No
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two Years
- Bindings Included: No