Pro MTN 95 Ti Skis - 2019
With its extreme width this ski goes from the piste to off-piste in any type of snow. Especially light and stable, thanks to Air Tec Ti and Razorshape, it lets the skier take command for total independence. All Mountain ROCKER and Early Rise Tail make the ski extremely forgiving and the particularly smooth maneuverability is impressive even on the bumpiest of rides. The elaborately milled offset Air Tec wood core reduces weight to a minimum.
- Free Milled Titanium - Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Sandwich Sidewal Construction - Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases - Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Carbon Nose - Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Air Tec TI - Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- Razorshape - Levelled sidewalls give the ski its special, razor-sharp shape. First and foremost, of course, this saves weight. On the other hand, however, this new, distinctive ski shape offers sporty on-piste skiers additional speed and action as it has a smaller contact surface in the snow.
- All Mountain Rocker - The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort.
- Air Carbon TI 0.5 - Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
Turn Radius: 18m @ 178cm
Profile: All Mountain Rocker
Construction: Sandwich Sidewall Construction
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 2000g per ski