Ranger 115 FR Skis - 2020
The go-to choice for top Freeski athletes, the Ranger 115 FR is stable, rugged, and highly maneuverable at all speeds in all conditions, including when climbing is required to reach the best skiing. Freeski Rocker, carbon nose, lightweight wood core and modern shape makes for the perfect blend of performance and playfulness. Stability means high performance everywhere and anywhere, the Ranger 115 FR is a ski that makes no compromises, just like the skier wearing it. Feel absolute confidence as you attack fresh powder. If you see extreme situations as a challenge, rather than an obstacle, the Ranger 115 FR is the ski for you. Cliff drop tested and approved.
- Air Tec Ti - Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- Free Milled Titanium - Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Aeroshape - Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Carbon Nose - Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Sintered Bases - Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction - Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
Turn Radius: 20m
Profile: Freeski Rocker
Construction: Sandwich Sidewall, Carbon Nose
Core: Beech/Poplar Wood
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 2150g
*Specs based off of ski length 188cm