Ranger 99 Ti Skis - 2020
The most versatile of the Ranger Ti lineup with a 99mm waist, lightweight milled wood core, Titanal inserts and a carbon nose. This combination offers a fantastic blend of stiffness and agility for smooth, confident skiing in any condition.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction - Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases - Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Carbon Nose - Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Aeroshape - Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Free Milled Titanium - Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Air Carbon TI 0.5 - Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
Turn Radius: 18m
Profile: Freeski Rocker
Construction: Sandwich Sidewall, Carbon Nose
Core: Beech/Poplar Wood
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 1950g
*Specs based off of 181cm ski length.