You have no items to compare.
SC Skate NIS XC Skis
The special Power Layer on the SC Skate means huge weight reduction. The entry-level model for the skating style is now lighter to give you even greater speed and fun on the trails.
- Speed Grinding: Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Skating 115 Construction: Special camber and snow contact points further apart from each other mean increased stability and a more powerful kick action on hard snow.
- Sidecut World Cup Skate: Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- Rental Tail Protector: Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfill the durability requirements of ski rental.
- Power Layer: 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibers and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction.
- Air Tec Basalite: Special air channels in the lightweight wood types reduce weight compared to the Air Channel construction. Basalt fibers for perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
Bindings sold separately
Profile: Slight Camber
Core: Wood, air, Air Tec Basalite
Base: Stone Ground
Tail: Tail protector
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 1.350 grams @ 187 cm