You have no items to compare.
Ultralite Crown EF NIS XC Skis
Sporty recreational skiers who are looking for more will find this ski with Vario Crown and improved finish convincing: new Efficient Forward technology ensures a forgiving kick action and an easy-going skiing experience. This ski guarantees sheer enjoyment out on the track.
- Efficient Forward: This technology fills both beginners and advanced recreational skiers with enthusiasm, thanks to a forgiving kick action and a completely new, carefree skiing experience. And the new construction also saves up to 200 grams in weight. What more could a skier ask for?
- Speed Grinding: Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Power Layer: 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibers and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction.
- Air Tec Basalite: Special air channels in the lightweight wood types reduce weight compared to the Air Channel construction. Basalt fibers for perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
- Vario Crown: The new generation of Crown technology: a combination of Single, Double and Gliding Crown for efficient power transfer and optimum gliding properties.
Bindings sold separately
Profile: Double Camber
Core: Wood, Basalt Fibers
Base: Stone Ground
Binding Included: No, NIS integrated plate
Claimed Weight: 1,320 grams @ 194