My Ranger 102 FR - Women's 2020
The twin tip design makes the Women's My Ranger 102 FR go-anywhere ski ready for speed, fun, or exploring. Stable, rugged, and highly maneuverable at all speeds in all conditions, including when climbing is required to reach the best skiing.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction - Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases - Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Carbon Nose - Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Women BMP - Forward binding mounting point to make turning easier for energy-saving skiing.
- Aeroshape - Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Air Tec Ti - Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
Turn Radius: 17m
Profile: Freeski Rocker
Construction: Sandwich Sidewall, Carbon Nose
Core: Beech/Poplar Wood
Tail: Twin Tip
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 1850g
*Specs based off of ski length 168cm