My Ranger Free 110 Ski Boots - Women's 2020
The My Ranger Free 110 is a lightweight multi-function boot with features from all Fischer specific-use boots for skiing absolutely wherever and whenever. Easily switched ski/walk mode and GripWalk Vibram® Sole offer unlimited freedom and versatility. Primaloft liner keeps feet warm and comfortable all day on the mountain. Set the unobtrusive, integrated Hike Ski lever in the cuff to Ski mode and the Ranger Free’s ultra stable 130 flex keeps up with full-on alpine boots. The sleek 99mm last and carbon-reinforced Grilamid shell guarantee a snug fit and secure feel at any speed. Less weight saves valuable energy on uphills or long tours. Every component of the Ranger Free has been scrutinized and trimmed down to reach an impressively light 1540 grams.
- Motion Support - Pivot point fixed liner cuff less drag during the walk more durability
- Somatec - The natural V-position enables skiers to control their skis with absolute precision.
- Original Dynafit Inserts - Guaranteed compatibility to all Tech-bindings and high wear resistance. Verified by lontime experience and use of these inserts.
- Velcro Spoiler - The spoiler is fixed to the boot liner by a Velcro strap and can be adjusted individually. Higher spoiler for more support, lower spoiler for lower calf position, spoiler removed for less forward lean.
- Grip Walk Sole - The new Walk Sole unites the best of both ISO standards – the rolling walking plate from the touring sector and the performance of an Alpine walking plate.
Shell Material: Grilamid
Last Width: 99
Buckles: Ranger Free
Lean Angle: 16 Degrees
Walk Mode: Yes
Liner: Active Fit Zones with Primaloft
Binding Compatibility: Tech
Claimed Weight: 1590 grams