You have no items to compare.
Bradshaw Team Snowboard Bindings 2019
The Bradshaw Team binding has custom written all over it with an adjustable heelcup and footbed for ultimate boot positioning over the center of the board. The balance of weight, durability and dampening makes this perfect for Fix team rider Chris Bradshaw.
- Magnum design with unique touches for Fix Team Rider Chris Bradshaw
- Aluminum Heelcup
- Highly Adjustable Fit
- First Shot Nylon - Every single highback and base tray that Fix injects uses first shot pure nylon. No Regrind, no old material that will make your bindings weak and susceptible to breakage.
- Tool-Less Tech - All Fix bindings feature a tool-free design for on-hill customization and adjustability.
- Mounting Disc - Compatible with both 4x4, 4x2 as well as 2-Hole slider style systems, the Fix Universal Disc works with all boards from all brands.
- Lightweight - Strong, dependable, but also lightweight, easy to adjust, comfortable, customizable, and user friendly. All staples of a great snowboard binding.
- Regrind Box - The proof is in the pudding. Fix up-cycles all of their production waste to produce a reusable box that comes with every pair of bindings.
- Lifetime Warranty - Fix offers a lifetime warranty on their buckles and base trays. As a matter of fact, they claim their buckles are twice the strength of the competition.
|Sizing||US Men's||US Women's||Mondo|
|Medium||8 - 10.5||9 - 12||260 - 280|
|Large||10 - 13||11+||280 - 310|
Highback: Nylon, adjustable
Baseplate: Nylon, medium flex
Flex: Mid-Stiff, Responsive
Mount: 4x4, 4x2, 2-Hole
Tool-less Adjustment: Yes
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime on Baseplate and Buckles