You have no items to compare.
Youth Micron Verve Snowboard 2018
The Micron Verve is here to support your all-mountain freestyle habits. This soft and easy riding board features a true-twin shape and an ease of riding hybrid rocker profile. This freestyle board can handle any aspect of the hill with confidence. Make no mistake about this board, it is here to get you on the hill and support the younger or smaller rider in all conditions.
- EZ-Rocker Rocker: A hybrid of very subtle reverse camber profile with a convex base between the bindings, and camber starting before the binding zones provide unparalleled stability. This makes pressing easy and improves agility no matter where you place your bindings. Perfect for all-mountain agility and fun.
- Tru-Flex Core: The Tru-Flex core has a high strength-to-weight ratio by utilizing poplar wood, uniquely profiled to give you excellent all-around response and edge-hold in any condition.
- EZ-DT Sidecut: Designed for EZ-Rock and EZ-Flat Rock, the EZ-DT is mellow between the bindings and at the tips with a more aggressive grip in the binding areas. This creates a more forgiving ride when things get a bit bumpy and a tight radius blended for quick carves.
- Tru-Twin Shape: Equal amounts of nose and tail and a centered sidecut allowing a rider the ability to ride in either direction.
- Biaxial Glass: The special configuration of BiAxial glass design creates a smooth yet responsive feel and provides longitudinal pop and torsional freedom for easier turns and a naturally easy riding board. Some models have 7 strands of vertically stitched carbon stringers.
- Optix 2000 Base: The Optix 2000 base is a low maintenance base with great strength and speed. Feel confident when ripping past your friends.
- Flex Rating (1 = soft to 10 = stiff): 2
Profile: EZ-Rock Rocker (flat tip and tail, camber undefoot, medium rocker between feet)
Shape: True Twin
Stance Setback: 0 mm
Core: Wood, poplar
Base: Optix 2000
Manufacturer Warranty: 4 Years
|Effective Edge (mm):||910||990||1060||1100|
|Waist Width (mm):||221||229||238||240|
|Sidecut Radius (m):||7.8
|Rider Weight (lbs):||65 - 90||70 - 100||80 - 110||85 - 120|