You have no items to compare.
Men's Albert Insulated Jacket
What if there was an insulating jacket that was thin and packable enough to stuff in your backpack but also waterproof and tough for skiing down? That was the idea for the Albert Jacket, a Primaloft-stuffed waterproof shell that’s breathable and compressible but also properly insulated.
- 2-layer Intuitive™ stretchy ripstop
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- 60 grams of Primaloft Eco insulation
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- 4 exterior pockets, 1 inner, 1 mesh dump pocket
- Baffled interior
- Eco insulation made from post-consumer recycled plastics
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Removable powder skirt
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Average weight: 910 grams