You have no items to compare.
Alpinist + Pow Climbing Skins 130mm
A specialized tool for breaking trail. Its extended tip is perfect for big rockered skis. Universal nylon plush for durability and versatility.
- No More Snow Creep: New tip connector with extended TPU tip and self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection and superior glide while trailbreaking.
- Bomber Tail Connector: G3’s low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy. The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool and Skin Saver Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|Size||Ski Length (cm)||Skin Width (mm)||Weight (single)|
|X Short||150 - 166||130||318 g / 11.2 oz|
|Short||161 - 177||130||338 g / 11.9 oz|
|Medium||172 - 188||130||359 g / 12.7 oz|
|Long||183 - 199||130||379 g / 13.4 oz|