Findr 94 Skis - 2018
A true one-for-all alpine touring weapon - wide enough for those powdery adventures, great on harder and spring conditions, and smooth handling inbounds.
- Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control
- Traditional camber profile
- Early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet
- PolyUrethane sidewall for durability & dampness
- Full thickness alloy steel edges - corrosion resistant
- Triaxial stitched carbon fibre - strong, light & torsionally stable
- Poplar Paulownia wood core
- Full thickness base - P-Tex 2000 Electra
- Titanal aluminum mounting plate
Turn Radius: 20 -22m
Profile: Early Rise Tip – Early rise tip, with just the right amount of camber under foot & long running surface yields a stable, reliable ski that is agile and initiates turns easily.
Construction: Flyride Plus - G3’s progressive FLYRIDE PLUS construction balances low weight with ultra-high performance in the field. To dampen the inherent stiffness and chatter from a full carbon fibre layup, FLYRIDE PLUS uses PolyUrethane sidewalls - the same material you would find in a medium hardness skateboard wheel. This flexible material eliminates gaps in the edge layup and gives a smooth, subtle feel on the descent.
Core: Poplar and Paulownia Wood
Base: Full Thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra Base
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 1410 - 1490 g
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year