You have no items to compare.
Fenix 5X Sapphire Edition GPS Watch
Combining world-class performance with the best features of Garmin's fitness and outdoor watches, fēnix 5X is the premiere multisport training companion. It’s the first fēnix series watch to offer full-color TOPO U.S. mapping for at-a-glance navigation and location reference – so you can beat yesterday, and be sure of getting back. You get advanced features such as Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology, built-in activity profiles, performance metrics and training status readings that show the fitness-enhancing effects of your workout. Smart notifications help you stay in touch on the go. Plus, QuickFit® bands let you tailor the look to any lifestyle or activity – no tools required. Go from workplace to workout without breaking stride.
- Each watch is water-rated to 100 meters and features advanced GPS and GLONASS satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- A bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ with LED backlighting assures great readability in all ambient conditions – from harsh daylight to dim lighting. Transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even more readable under intense sunlight.
- Sapphire editions feature a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and are also Wi-Fi®-enabled so your watch can connect to your wireless network and automatically send activity uploads for sharing on Garmin Connect.
- On your wrist, Elevate wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
- Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, an array of fēnix 5X on-watch mapping and navigation features help keep you oriented and on-course at a glance.
- Just how effective is your current training plan? fēnix 5X will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle.
- Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day.
- Beyond their running functions, fenix 5 watches also offer special feature sets to help with swim training, skiing, golfing and paddle sports, including stand-up paddle boarding and rowing.
Lens Material: sapphire crystal
Bezel Material: stainless steel
Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer
QuickFit™ watch bands: yes (26 mm)
Strap material: silicone or steel
Physical size: 51 x 51 x 17.5 mm
- silicone band: 98 g
- metal band: 196 g
Water rating: 10 ATM
Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion
Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
Display size: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
Battery life: Smart mode: Up to 12 days
GPS/HR mode: Up to 20 hours
UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 35 hours without wrist heart rate
Memory/history: 16 GB