You have no items to compare.
Klamath Tail Rack Pack
Like a tank bag for the rear of the motorcycle, the low-profile Klamath Tail Rack Pack keeps gear organized and easily accessible, securing to virtually any motorcycle tail rack, Giant Loop’s Siskiyou Panniers, many fender designs — as well as integrating with Giant Loop’s MoJavi Saddlebag. The 4-liter soft luggage case features a zipper-less nested clamshell design inspired by classic motorcycle rally racing packs. Includes waterproof inner liner Dry Pod. Made in USA and constructed with military-spec materials, the Klamath Tail Rack Pack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Mounting options include 2 Forward Tension Mounting Straps (36″ adjustable/removable), 4 Fender/Rack Hook Mounting Straps and 1 Webbing Mounting Strap (36″). Riders can use various combinations to suit a broad spectrum of motorcycle make/models, and tail rack designs.
The Klamath Tail Rack Pack also can used in conjunction with Giant Loop’s MoJavi Saddlebag, mounting in top center position.
- Waterproof inner liner Dry Pod
- Zipper-less clamshell design
- Opens with gloves on
- Fully lined with high visibility yellow
- Gear lash cord
- Reflective accents for visibility
- Interior divider – removable, adjustable, tire pressure guage/pen holder
- Key clip
- Zippered mesh pocket under lid
- Exterior mesh pocket
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Volume: 4 liters
- Dimensions: 4.75″ tall x 8.5″ wide x 11″ long
- 22 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell™ reinforced with foam
- Nylike webbing
- Adjustable fender hooks
- Ballistic webbing