You have no items to compare.
Lighthouse Mini Lantern
Just like its big brother, the powerful Lighthouse Mini Lantern and USB Power Hub commands attention and to prove that smaller is better.
- Dimmable, Dual LED Light Adjust brightness and direction for extended runtimes, up to 500 hours on low. Fold-down legs for maximum light dispersion. Built-in hook and magnets for versatile mounting.
- Charge Phones and other USB Gear Built-in 1A USB port with 3,000mAh battery for up to one full phone charge.
- Recharge Anywhere, Anytime Power up from Goal Zero Nomad solar panels, plug into any USB port with the built-in charging cable, or swap out the internal battery with a spare 18650 Goal Zero Battery.
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE THE LIGHTHOUSE MINI LANTERN:
The Lighthouse Mini can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel can charge the Lighthouse Mini in about 4-6 hours.
The Lighthouse Mini Lantern can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source in about 4 hours.
Run Time: 4 - 500+ Hours
Power Output: USB
Recharge from: USB, Solar
Weight: 8oz (226.8g)
- Goal Zero Nomad 7: 4-6 hours
- USB Source: 4 Hours
- One side lit: 500+ hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 400+ hours (low), 4 hours (high)
- LED (output): 5W max, 210 Lumens, 3500K LED's
- Cell Type: Li-NMC, 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 11.1 Wh (3.7V, 3000mAh)
- Lifecycles: 300+ with recommended use
- Shelf Life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Product SKU: 32003
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 8oz (226.8g)
- Dimensions: 2.91 Dia x 4.15 in (73.8 Dia x 105.5mm)