This is an image of Jeremy Jones that Scott calls 'Moon Dust.' It was shot during one of Scott's first heliboard trips to Alaska. Scott says, "Jeremy is usually riding some insane line and photographed with a telephoto lens out of harms way, generally from another mountain top! This image is different. I wanted to get on the slope with Jeremy and create the sort of image not normally seen of him."
- Part of the Scott Serfas Collection. Limited edition!
- Lens not lasting? A gogglesoc is a protective microfiber cover for your ski or snowboard goggles.
- Use it to clean and protect. One size fits all (mostly). Easy on, easy off.
- The microfiber fabric is stretchy and suitable for cleaning any goggle lens. Oh yeah, and it's made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Gogglesoc's fabrics are 12% polyester and 88% rPET, or recycled Polyethylene Teraphlate. rPET is manufactured from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles