Scott says: "I shot this image of the moon rising over the Tordrillo Mountains during the making of The Art of Flight movie. As we lifted off in the helicopter and climbed to about 300 feet, I asked the pilot to slow down for a minute so that I could open the door and take this photo."
- Part of the Scott Serfas Collection. Limited edition!
- Lens not lasting? A gogglesoc is a protective microfiber cover for your ski or snowboard goggles.
- Use it to clean and protect. One size fits all (mostly). Easy on, easy off.
- The microfiber fabric is stretchy and suitable for cleaning any goggle lens. Oh yeah, and it's made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Gogglesoc's fabrics are 12% polyester and 88% rPET, or recycled Polyethylene Teraphlate. rPET is manufactured from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles