Scott Serfas snapped this image of palm trees while in Mexico on a surfing shoot. Every day he would walk past this field full of palms and couldn't resist documenting this part of his daily commute.
- Part of the Scott Serfas Collection. Limited edition!
- Lens not lasting? A gogglesoc is a protective microfiber cover for your ski or snowboard goggles.
- Use it to clean and protect. One size fits all (mostly). Easy on, easy off.
- The microfiber fabric is stretchy and suitable for cleaning any goggle lens. Oh yeah, and it's made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Gogglesoc's fabrics are 12% polyester and 88% rPET, or recycled Polyethylene Teraphlate. rPET is manufactured from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles