You have no items to compare.
Ultralight Purifier Bottle
A fast, powerful, one-press mechanism on the Grayl Ultralight Water Purifier Bottle removes the full spectrum of pathogens and impurities, and can be used on virtually any freshwater source anywhere.
- Simultaneously purifies and filters water in just 15 seconds; works without batteries and bulbs, sucking and squeezing, pumping or chemicals
- Rigorously tested by independent labs to remove 99.9999% of virus, 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.999% of protozoa
- Effective against pathogens, many chemicals and heavy metals, sediment, flavor and odor
- Perfect for backpacking, international travel, freshwater sports, fishing and emergency preparedness
- Replaceable cartridges rated for 300 uses (40 gal. / 150L) and saves 150 single-use water bottles
- Designed for the minimalist seeking the ultimate in convenience, portability and performance
- Lightweight and compact so it fits in any pack pocket; attach to whatever with a carabiner via the integrated loop ('biner not included)
- Electro adsorption plus activated carbon removes a full spectrum of impurities
- Effective against all pathogens: Virus (Hep A, Rotovirus, etc.), Protozoa (giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.) and bacteria (E Coli, Salmonella, etc.)
- Removes many heavy metals (lead, arsenic, chromium), chemicals (chlorine, chloroform), sediment (sand, silt) and foul taste and odor