You have no items to compare.
Amber 60 Backpack - Women's
Whether exploring a slot canyon on your long weekend or navigating the twisting alleys of Istanbul on your semester abroad, the Amber 60 carries all your gear without looking or feeling cumbersome. Thanks to a streamlined profile and adjustable TrailFlex suspension, you get the load support you need, and a balanced, centered carry that rides close to the body, won’t snag branches, and slips along crowded train platforms without bumping its way through.
- Adjustable TrailFlex Suspension: Quickly adjusts to fit your specific back and hipbelt length, allowing the pack to match your height and body geometry for a perfect fit every time.
- TrailFlex Adjustable Hipbelt: Are offered on the two largest packs in the collection with dual hipbelt pockets that move with the length adjustment, keeping your hipbelt pockets easily accessible.
- TrailFlex Ventilation: Technology provides enhanced airflow for a cooler ride and increased comfort on the trail.
- Wishbone SpringSteel Frame: This design delivers stable load management with torsional flexibility, allowing the pack move with your body and minimize energy expenditure.
- Raincover Integration: Raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket.
- Dual Zippered Hipbelt Pockets: For quick access items on the trail.
- Dual Side Pockets: For quick storage of water bottles and other accessories.
- Front Stretch Stuff Pocket: For gear overflow and organization.
- Floating Top Lid: On largest three styles for expandability and additional gear storage.
- Solar Ready: Goal Zero Solar Cell attachment points on largest three styles.
- Reinforced Bottom Panel: With dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- Dual Trekking Pole & Tool Attachment Points
- Dual Compression & Lash Points: To stabilize pack and secure gear.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment: For sleeping bag and divider for additional access to main bag.
Material: 200D + 900D High Strength Dobby Polyester + 210D RipStop Polyester
Volume: 60 Liters
Waist Belt: Adjustable, padded
Access: Top load, with bottom sleeping bag zippers
Gear Loops: Yes
Ice Axe Carry: Yes
Trekking Pole Carry: Yes
Rain Cover: Included, integrated
Dimensions (inches): 30" × 13" × 11"
Claimed Weight: 3.9 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime on defects and construction