You have no items to compare.
Baltoro 75 Backpack
Spacious yet agile, loaded with features and technology yet intuitive from the get-go, the Baltoro 75 is the perfect multi-day to week-or-longer pack. With enough space to stash a celebratory bottle of vino or extend your stay another day on a whim, the all new Baltoro 75 will keep a smile on your face, as its Response A3 suspension provides adaptive support and ventilated comfort for long days, heavy loads, and technical terrain.
- Response A3 Suspension: Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses adapt to your unique body geometry for a custom fit every time you shoulder the pack. This patented system allows both harnesses and both hipbelts to rotate independently of each other, delivering a dynamic yet stable ride that adapts to your body's movements over different terrain. Response A3 helps align your center of gravity over your walking path, saving energy you’d otherwise spend on stabilization. That little bit of energy saved adds up with every step, increasing your overall efficiency—and preserving your bliss—as the miles tick by
- 3D AIR Hipbelts and Shoulder Harnesses: Gregory’s PreCurve technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction combine to eliminate hotspots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas. The 3D AIR mesh wicks away moisture and distributes it throughout the woven surface, increasing overall comfort and allowing the hipbelts and shoulder harnesses to dry quickly during a well-earned trail break.
- Wishbone Frame: A high-strength tubular aluminum frame defines the perimeter of the back panel, channeling the weight of the pack to the center of your lower back and around your hip structure. This design allows your upper body and hips to flex naturally while minimizing side-to-side sway as you hike, saving energy and keeping you more comfortable over longer distances. The frame also features anti-barreling support to prevent the pack from losing its shape and keeps the load close to your center of gravity.
- Matrix Ventilated Backpanel: Ventilated structural foam wrapped in breathable mesh provides enhanced moisture management in a low-profile backpanel design. It offers excellent airflow while keeping the pack very close to your back for crucial energy savings while carrying heavier loads.
- ComfortGrip: A soft-molded contoured pad ensures the weight of the pack transfers comfortably to your lower back and hips. Silicone grip overlays prevent the pad from slipping, keeping the hipbelt in position on your body's main load-bearing structure.
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid
- Full body U-Zip main opening on front of bag for easy unloading when you get to camp
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket
- H20 resistant WeatherShield hip belt pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper for quick access to you phone or camera
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades without taking the pack off
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket
- Double Barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider for larger items
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack
- Four top pocket lash points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower lash points
- Weight: 5.22 lbs.
Material: EVA, Open Cell Foam, Nylon, Polyester
Volume: Medium 75 Liters (4,577 in³)
Waist Belt: Yes, Adjustable
Access: Top, U panel (Middle), Bottom
Gear Loops: Yes
Ice Axe Carry: Yes
Trekking Pole Carry: Yes
Rain Cover: Included
Dimensions: Medium - 32.0" x 14.0" x 13.5"
Claimed Weight: Medium - 5.22 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee