You have no items to compare.
Wander 50 Backpack - Youth
As first backpacks go, there are few—if any—that can match the quality and capabilities of the Wander 50. Designed with adjustable VersaFit suspension to fit ages 10 through 18, this pack boasts the full complement lightweight load-bearing Wishbone Wire internal frame and a redesigned, extremely comfortable shoulder harness.
- VersaFit adjustable suspension
- External front zippered pocket
- U-zip front panel main compartment access
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Zippered security pocket under top lid with key clip
- Integrated raincover in a dedicated external-access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
- Dual mesh water bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Bottom sleeping bag access zipper
- Twin external daisy chains
- Harness gear loops
- Trekking pole/fishing rod attachment
- Removable SideKick Day pack
- Dimensions: 27.0" x 12.5" x 13.0"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
Material: Ripstop Polyester
Volume: 50-52 Liters
Waist Belt: Yes
Access: Top-load, cinch compression lid + Front
Gear Loops: Yes, Harness Gear Loops + Double Daisy chain
Ice Axe Carry:
Trekking Pole Carry: Attachment
Rain Cover: Included
Claimed Weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz. / 3 lbs. 8 oz.