High Performance Dragon Boat Paddle
A light, stiff paddle designed for the competitor. The shaft is constructed of laminated ash with a bass core, an oiled maple T-Grip, a cambered ash and bass blade with a urethane tip. Supplied full length with loose handle. Complies with the IDBF specification.
- Grip: Oiled maple barrel grip
- Shaft: 1 ¼” x 1 ⅛”
- Blade: 7 ply laminated ash and basswood
- Blade Cross Section Style: Cambered
- Tip Material & Style: Casting epoxy, straight
- Finish: High gloss exterior polyurethane with a UV block
- Overall Length: 44” – 51”
- Shaft Length: 202a Spec
- Blade Length: 202a Spec
- Blade Width: 202a Spec
- Blade Area: 118 in²
- Average Weight (ounces): 20 oz.