Atcha 86 Inflatable SUP
Freestyle your way down the local river, catching every wave along the way. A smaller version of the Atcha, the 86 is great for those wanting to surf in tighter pockets and is a perfect fit for smaller riders.
This innovative design is exceptionally agile and persistent in whitewater. The patented Stompbox™ fin system allows for running the shallowest of rivers year-round. Hop on an Atcha 86. You’ll be amazed at how an 8’6”x 34” board IS enough.
- Patented Stompbox™ Fin System
- On-the-fly River Surfer
- Core Construction™
- Responsive Board Shape
- River Rocker
- 6 Soft and Centralized Rigging Points
- 2 Webbing Side Handles
- Bottom D-Ring For Towing
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad
- 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- 4 Removable Gummy Side Bite Click Fins
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Industry-leading 3-Year Warranty
- Length: 8'6"
- Construction: Core Construction With Double-Layer Drop Stitch And PVC Stringer
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Width: 34"
- Recommended Rider Weight: Up to 350 LB | 159 KG
- Manufacturer Warranty: Up to 350 LB | 159 KG