You have no items to compare.
Altitude VI I WP Hiking Boots - Men's
The durable, lightweight Altitude VI I WP is a great men's hiking boot. Its rustproof hardware lacing system provides a secure fit, and the OrthoLite® Impressions sockliner with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning to keep your feet supported in all types of terrain. To top it all off, the Michelin® rubber outsole ensures stability and security in even the toughest of conditions. A great choice for the active man.
- Dri-Tec Waterproofing - Gives a superior waterproofing and excellent vapour transmission to keep your feet dry and comfortable even in the wettest environments.
- DTA - A lightweight, ergonimically designed midfoot insert used to enhance the transition from heel to toe for better support without adding any extra weight or bulk.
- i-Shield - Creted by Hi-Tec, i-shield is an invisible protective layer that repels water and dirt with ease.
- Ortholite Impressions - OrthoLite Impressions insoles with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning and long lasting comfort.
- XLR8>> - Hi-Tec's latest in midsole technology. An ultimate lightweight midsole which is 10% lighter than regular EVA. This new Hi-Tec created technology provides 10% greater rebound and 10% better energy absorption when compared to regular EVA.
- Michelin Outsole - Experience the Michelin high-performance technical outsole, which gives you the ultimate traction, durability, flexibility and adaptability on all types of terrain encountered in everyday life.
Upper Material: Leather
Midsole Material: XLR8>>
Outsole: Michelin Rubber