You have no items to compare.
Mirage I14T Inflatable Kayak - 2016
Two MirageDrives simplify locomotion, and an optional Sail kit enables you to enjoy everything from a sunrise paddle to an all-day, multi-sport adventure. The i14T’s wheeled storage bag and its pump make hauling, storing and inflating the boat a snap.
- Integrated Rudder system for left- or right-hand steering
- Improved construction techniques and materials
- One color, a Mango/Slate combo
- 2 Hobie MirageDrives with Glide Technology and ST Bluefins
- Large Twist & Stow rudder
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Carrying Handles
- Hand Pump
- Large Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Rolling Travel Bag
- Two Four-Piece Paddles with Aluminum Shafts
- Mirage Drive: The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
- Drop Stitch Floor: “Drop Stitch” refers to a method of construction that allows for much higher inflation pressures. Thousands of tiny threads connect the top and bottom layers of the floor, counterbalancing air pressure when it is inflated. This allows for remarkable structural rigidity (and increased performance) without sacrificing portability.
- Rolling Storage Bag: The Hobie i-Series is the perfect choice for the kayaker who is short on space or storage. When portability is paramount, Hobie inflatables easily fold up and pack nicely within the included rolling travel bag.
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 14' / 4.3 m
- Width: 36" / .91 m
- Capacity: 550 lbs / 249 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 67.1 lbs / 30.4 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 111.4 lbs / 50.6 kg
- Bag Dimensions: 48"x25"x12" / 122x64x30cm
- Hull Construction: 1000 Denier PVC