You have no items to compare.
Mirage Revolution 13 kayak - 2016
*Limited number of prior year models available; call 877-838-2816 or email for availability.
The flowing, liquid lines of the Revolution 13 deliver an undeniable message. This is a quick, seaworthy and efficient design that, at 28.5-in. wide, hits the sweet spot for stability minus any slowdown.
Catchy too, with dual rod holders and generous tackle storage. If you crave a change of pace from hands-free MirageDrive glide and pick up the paddle, the “Revo 13” still makes tracks. Whether fishing or exploring, the Revolution 13 loves a twisty, challenging course. The lightweight, rotomolded hull sings when under optional Sail kit power.
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MirageDrive with ST Fins
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Lowrance® Ready
- Mirage Drive with Glide Technology: The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
- Adjustable Vantage Seat: The Vantage seating system provides the comfort needed for long stretches out on the water. The seat-back, bottom, height, and lumbar-support are all easily adjustable.
- Twist and Stow Rudder: Hobie’s Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don’t. A standard accessory on most* Mirage models, the retractable-rudder system is engaged and disengaged with a pull of the T-shaped control handles.
Length: 13' 5" | 4.09 m
Width: 28.5" | .72 m
Capacity: 350 lbs | 159 kg
Fitted Hull Weight: 70.5 lbs | 32 kg
Fully Rigged Weight: 88 lbs | 40 kg
Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene