You have no items to compare.
Revolution 13 Kayak MirageDrive 180 - 2017
Limited number of prior year models available.
Call 877-838-2816 or email for details.
The flowing, liquid lines of the Revolution 13 deliver an undeniable message. This is a quick, seaworthy and efficient design that, at 28.5-in. wide, hits the sweet spot for stability minus any slowdown. Catchy too, with dual rod holders and generous tackle storage. If you crave a change of pace from hands-free MirageDrive 180 glide and pick up the paddle, the “Revo 13” still makes tracks. Whether fishing or exploring, the Revolution 13 loves a twisty, challenging course. The lightweight, rotomolded hull sings when under optional Sail kit power.
MirageDrive 180°: Hobie’s bioengineered propulsion system for kayaks was revolutionary in its inception in 1997 and has been evolving ever since. Now comes the biggest evolution - so far. Introducing the patent-pending Hobie MirageDrive 180 forward-reverse propulsion system that will be integrated into all 2017* model year Mirage kayaks.
Weighing in at under eight pounds, the MirageDrive 180 produces full power in both directions and offers unprecedented maneuverability. The user can pull one of two shift cables to pivot the fins 180 degrees, almost instantly from forward to reverse and back again. The dual fins provide shallow water access and easy shore landings by simply pushing one pedal forward.
- Molded Carrying Handle: Ergonomic handles fitted to stainless padeyes make portaging easier and more comfortable.
- Large Bow Hatch: Enables easy access to the bow's stowage compartment. A security strap with a detachable clip tethers the hatch; above deck, Bungee cords secure extra gear.
- Sail Mount: The optional Mirage Sail Kit's mast securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy.
- Rudder Up/Down Control: Soft handle makes fingertip steering easy.
- Mesh Stowage Pocket: Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most.
- 8" Twist and Stow Hatches: An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.
- Cup Holder: Cold, hot or somewhere in between-- Hobie's got a convenient spot for your favorite beverage.
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handle: These Ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.
- Vantage CT Seating: New state-of-the-art design, with 4-way adjustability for more comfort in the cockpit or on the beach, Enjoy breathability, infinite flexibility and better visibility.
- Two-Piece Paddle: Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with additional confidence, or go old school and paddle for an upper body workout. Conveniently clips onto the hull when not needed.
- Rear Cargo Area: Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.
- Rod Holder: These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- Twist and Stow Rudder: Hobie's Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don't. Simply pull one of the T-shaped control handles to engage or disengage the retractable-rudder system. Fingertip-operated steering makes driving a snap.
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Length: 13' 5" (4.09 meters)
Width: 28.5" (0.72 meters)
Maximum Load: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
Fitted Hull Weight: 70.5 lbs. (32 kg)
Fully Rigged Weight: 88 lbs. (40 kg)
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years