You have no items to compare.
Venture 12'4 Stand Up Paddleboard
Experience the thrill of these multi-use boards—racing, touring, surfing and distance; you will never have to choose just one. The Touring Series, designed for the all-around paddler, handles it all. Whether you’re headed upwind, downwind, on flat waters or through side chop, these boards perform exceptionally in a variety of conditions.
- Hobie Handle: Contour molded, hand hold designed for easy access and a secure and comfortable grip. A high strength, stainless steel bar has been built into the Hobie handle. This allows the board to be secured using a simple cable lock.
- 2-way Venting System: A unique hassle free two-way vent system that equalizes pressure due to temperature or altitude variation.
- 3-Quarter Length EVA Traction Pad: The High-quality integrated traction pad provides the perfect, tacky surface to keep your feet from slipping.
- High Pressure Molded Lamination Construction
- Single fin center box with fin
- Eva Traction pad
- H3 Handle US Pat No. 8,727824
- Leash plug
Length: 12'4" / (376cm)
Width: 30” / (76.2cm)
Thickness: 5.4” / (13.7cm)
Volume: 247.5 L
Weight: 29.5 lbs / 13.4kg (+/- 2kg)
Construction: BCX4 - Bamboo Composite Epoxy 4 Phase