You have no items to compare.
Icemule Pro Catch Cooler Large
Keep your fish cold all day long in the large IceMule Pro Catch Cooler, which pairs the reliability and performance of a hard cooler with the portability of a bag. Designed specifically for storing caught fish, it fits on kayaks, canoes, boats, and even paddleboards. The cooler measures 42" in length and features a capacity of 54 liters.
Built for durability, the Pro Catch has a tough, 1000 denier MuleSkinET outer layer, as well as a thick MuleSkinEV interior and PolarLayer insulation to keep ice frozen for up to 24 h. The seams are welded for extra strength, and the TriFold DriTop system provides a foolproof seal to keep ice in and air out. The Ice Mule AirValve allows for removal of the insulation layer to enable you to roll up the collar of the Pro Catch for storage in the handy stuff sack. Additionally, the cooler is waterproof and will float if dropped in water.
The Pro Catch features dual side carry handles, in addition to the top carry handle that's created when the top is folded down and the two strap ends are joined via the buckle. It's also equipped with a convenient shoulder strap with a comfort pad to give you another carrying option. As an added bonus, multiple tie-down clips and bungee webbing are included for securing the cooler to your watercraft.
- Designed for Storing Caught Fish
- Tough 1000D MuleSkinET Outer Layer
- Thick MuleSkinEV Inner layer
- PolarLayer Insulation
- Maximum Ice Storage Duration 24 hr
- Carrying/Transport Options 2 x Side carry handles
- Extra handle formed when top folded down and strap ends buckled together
- Shoulder strap with comfort pad
- Material of Construction Exterior: 1000D MuleSkinET fabric
- Interior: MuleSkinEV fabric and PolarLayer insulation
- Volume: 14.25 gal / 54 L
- Dimensions: 42.0 x 9.0 x 8.0" / 106.7 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm
- Weight: 5.5 lb / 2.25 kg