You have no items to compare.
IceMule Pro Catch Cooler Medium
The Ice Mule Pro Catch Coolers is the world's simplest and most effective fishing catch bag cooler. Designed specifically for kayak and paddle board fishing, it combines performance of a hard cooler with the flexibility of a soft-sided catch bag.
This new & improved Pro Catch Cooler features improved lining & welded seams so your Pro Catch keeps ice intact and your catch fresh for up to 24 hours. And, it rolls up for storage in its own stuff sack. Unlike other soft coolers, the Ice Mule is not sewn together and it has no zippers - sewn seams and zippers leak. Instead, the Ice Mule's patented design utilizes welded seams and a double-layered shell that houses insulating foam between the layers - in essence creating an incredibly well insulated dry-bag cooler that can carry ice without leaking.
Plus, the Ice Mule's watertight roll-top closure and side release buckle make it easily accessible. With an exterior shell of 1000 denier tarpaulin and an interior layer made of heavy-gauge PU coated embossed vinyl, the Ice Mule Pro Catch is designed to be the best kayak fishing cooler on the market.
- A rugged tarpaulin exterior
- A heavy duty PU-coated embossed vinyl interior
- Air enhanced insulation
- 2 way IM AirValve
- Waterproof welded seams, no zippers
- An assortment of clips, straps and bungees for attachment
- Elastic mesh pocket.
- Keeps ice for up to 24 hours
- Rolls up for easy storage
- MuleSkinET and MuleSkinEV - Tough 1000 denier outer layer for exceptional strength and durability; heavy-duty inner layer 2X thicker than most soft coolers
- IM AirValve - Allows for insulation layer air removal so the coller can roll up for storage in its stuff sack; Patented insulated dry-bag design
- Measurements: 32” long, 19” at the opening, and 9″ at the base.
- Material: 1000D tarpaulin
- Capacity: 36L
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.