IceMule Pro Cooler Large
This is it, the entry-level ICEMULE Pro™ backpack cooler, clocking in at 23 liters of beer haulin', ice-keeping performance. The Large Pro can easily load up with 18 cans + ice, making it ideal for a day on the boat or a tailgate before the game. No other soft cooler out there is easier to carry, easier to load up and easier to unload.
IceMule's 20-Liter Pro Cooler is an ideal solution for transporting large amounts of perishable goods, foods, game, bottled water, or ice in the outdoors. This cooler-backpack offers 23-liters of volume, adjustable padded harness and sternum strap, and a ventilated back panel.
To withstand heavy loads, the pack's insulated walls have welded seams (rated for up to 65 lb), and to keep its contents cold up to 24 hours its construction features three layers: a tough and waterproof 1000D tarpaulin outer shell (MuleSkinET), an insulating foam middle layer (PolarLayer), and a tough interior layer (MuleSkinEV).
The wall construction also features the IM AirValve that allows air passage inside the wall to fill gaps between these layers for additional thermal insulation. The pack also features a roll-down buckled closure and a waterproof and buoyant performance. When not in use, the cooler is flexible enough to be folded or rolled up for transport or storage.
- Keeps contents cold up to 24 hours
- MuleSkinET: Durable and waterproof 1000D tarpaulin exterior layer
- PolarLayer: Insulating foam layer in the middle
- MuleSkinEV: Interior layer of the wall
- IM AirValve allows air between three layers to increase insulation
- Welded seams rated for 65 lb
- Reinforced harness with sternum strap
- Ventilated back panel
- Waterproof and buoyant
- Rolls up for storage
- Capacity: 1404 cu in / 23 L
- Material: 1000D tarpaulin
- Type of Closure: Roll-top
- Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 11" / 50.8 x 35.6 x 27.9 cm
- Weight: 4 lb / 1.8 kg