You have no items to compare.
Luxury Ski Boot Liner - Medium Volume
The Intuition Luxury Ski Boot Liner is a classic tongue style liner for all skill levels.
The Luxury liner will increase the warmth, comfort and performance of any boot. The thick foam under the foot and throughout the forefoot and heel, make this liner ideal for narrow feet and ankles, providing incredible heel hold.
The Luxury liner is available in 3 thicknesses to accommodate any volume foot and shell.
If your shell is a half size, round up for this model.
This model can be worn ‘out of the box’, heat molded with the home fit kit or fit by a professional boot fitter
Checking Shell Fit
In order to determine the right thickness of liner for you, start by checking your shell fit. To do this, pull the existing liner out of the shell. Stand with your bare foot inside the bare shell, and move your foot all the way forward so that your toes are touching the end. Bend your knee and flex forward a bit so that you can slide your hand or even a pencil into the shell behind your leg. How many fingers can you fit between your heel and the shell?
- One finger (1/2”) or less- Low Volume
- One – two fingers (1/2″-1¼”) – Med Volume
- More than two fingers (1½” +)- High Volume
Specs: Tongue style liner, 9mm Sole, Anti-Microbial Lining Treatment, Available in 3 thicknesses
- Low Volume: Height (cm): 27-32cm, Weight (grams): 376-562g
- Medium Volume: Height (cm): 27-33cm, Weight (grams): 410-678g
- High Volume: Height (cm): 28-33cm, Weight (grams): 428-708g